The International Society for
Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
A private not-for-profit Company limited by Guarantee registered in England No. 5143068
Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting
held on Monday 25th September at 20:30, Ristorante Reale, Piazza Alfieri 5, 14100 Asti, Italy
during the 7th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen / Deuterium loaded Metals
Meeting presided by Hon. President Prof. Akito Takahashi
- The meeting was formally called to order by the Hon. President at 20:30 during dinner.
- The Hon. President verified that a quorum was present by counting at least 18 members present.
- The Hon. President called upon the Hon. Secretary, Mr William Collis to speak, and who read out the proposed resolution
"THAT the Memorandum of Association, be modified by adopting a New Memorandum of Association and that Article 35 in the
Articles of Association be deleted".
- As the Hon. Secretary had already presented
the report of the Executive Committee at the Annual General Meeting held on Sunday 24th September 2006 (the previous day) explaining why the Society should reorganize as a UK Registered Charity, he immediately put the resolution to the meeting.
On a show of hands, there appeared to be a large majority in favour. The Hon. Secretary asked the meeting if anyone was against the motion and nobody raised their hand. Consequently, he declared that the resolution had been passed unanimously and no objection was raised.
- 2 copies of both the new Articles and the new Memorandum of Association were signed by the Hon.
President (Prof. Akito Takahashi) and by the Chairman of the Executive Committee (Prof. Xingxhong Li) in front of the members.
I certify this is a true copy of the minutes
28 September 2006